There are endless ways to apply your wefts. Place them where they look best.
This is just a recommendation.
Goldiluxe Hair Extensions should be attached from the bottom up.
Step 1: Apply first 6” weft
- Use a tail comb or your fingers to create a horizontal part below your ears.
- Secure the rest of your hair, at the top of your head, with a clip.
- Open the clips on the 6” weft.
- Place the 6” weft right below your horizontal part, snap the middle clip closed first. Pull weft tightly on each side, so there are no gaps, and secure the remaining clips.
Step 2: Apply second 6” weft
- Release the hair that's held at top of your head. Create a new horizontal part, about 1” above the first weft. Then secure the rest of your hair, at the top of your head, with clip.
- Insert your second 6” weft and secure the clips as described above.
Step 3: Apply 7” weft
- Insert the 7” weft in the same manner as above.
Step 4: Apply 8” weft
- Insert the 8” weft in the same manner as above.
Step 5: Apply 3” and 4” wefts
- The 3” and 4” wefts are to be placed on the sides of your head to frame your face.